Sunday, January 29, 2012

There's actually humor in feeling sick!

I've been up since 4 am feeling like doodie. Yes, DOODIE! :-)  Many of you are probably wondering how I could find anything funny in that, but since the old Andy has reappeared, I find humor in almost every struggle.
I've been struggling with my diet. And by diet, I'm referring to what I eat to keep my stomach calm. I really have to watch what I eat, or I'll produce gas that could destroy a small country! I take a probiotic pill that eases my stomach. I call it my miracle fart pill. By that I mean it's a miracle I don't kill anyone with the gas! :-P  The pill neutralizes the gas smell and makes my life so much easier. I no longer fear social situations anymore, and I'm able to,occasionally let one slip and not have to look behind me and count bodies on the ground!;-)
Needless to say life has gotten a lil bit easier. Bless you Phillips probiotic, and I salute you for giving my life back to me, and thank you for allowing me to "crop dust" without casualties..:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment